Our shop franchising opportunities
Oggy Oggy offers three different business opportunities:
Bakery and coffee shop franchise, van franchise and retail concession.
When you have been approved as a franchisee, visited the shops, spoken to our franchisees and decided to proceed, we will then invite you to a meeting where we will supply you with a set of audited accounts taken from one of our shops.
Setup – Costs
Franchise Fees: – £10,000.00 This includes Oggy Oggy Pasty supplying all facia signs, all internal and external signage, price tickets, menus, etc., initial supply of company uniform, all documentation, initial training and on-going support.
Shop fit:- £25,000.00 to £40,000.00 This is dependent on the condition of the unit when you take over control of the lease.
Equipment costs: – approximately £24,000.00 (which subject to status can normally be leased). Therefore you would require a cash amount of between £25K to £40K. We have two banks who can assist subject to status.
You should also have sufficient working capital, but that would be discussed in more depth if you wish to proceed.
What Should I Consider?
- Am I committed to becoming self employed?
- Have I carried out due diligence to shop site? (i.e. location, rent, rates and competition. Please note that a retained property agent is available to advise you if required)
- Do I have sufficient funding to proceed?
- Do I feel I could work with the existing management? (it must be remembered that a franchise relationship is very much like a marriage).
- Have I taken the correct legal advice? (This is to protect both parties involved in the franchise)
- Will I get a definitive price on the shop fit? (make sure it’s not an estimate before proceeding)
- Have I asked enough questions?
Hear From Our Franchise Owners
Launch an Oggy Oggy Van Franchise
The Oggy Oggy Van Franchise concept is a great business model. You have a captive market utilising showrooms, offices, garages, industrial workshops, factories etc…